Sunday, December 30, 2007

22 things about me

1. today is my birthday i am 22.
2. i have always wanted to be a singer.
3. i am a good aunt.
4. my dad spoils me.
5. hairspray is my favorite movie.
6. i am a wonderful sister.
7. i love olive garden.
8. i miss my brother who is on mission.
9. i like it when my dad takes me to movies.
10. i love all my nieces and nephews.
11. i like going shopping with my mom.
12. i was prom queen at my high school.
13. i love teaching primary.
14. i have always wanted to be in a movie.

15. i miss my family and friends in Dallas.
16. i like to play basketball.
17. i keep dad awake in church.
18. i like to dip my Ore's in peanut butter.
19. i love my sisters with all my hart.
20. i love my three brother-in-laws.
21. i love my mom and dad.
21. i love playing skip-BO
22. i love all the people in my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LAUREN!

Allyson said...

Lauren, we all love you. I hope you had a fun birthday.

Unknown said...

We miss you lauren!!!

love,
Cloe, Hallie, Cathy, and Joe from Dallas